My name is Merlin, I already study modern history, in addition to that I make some courses in Japanese Language, Business and psychologies.
First of all I´m sorry for my bad English, I hope u will understand me at all :D
I´m interested in:
- Japanese Culture, food, gaming, people, ...
- History, who would have thought it :D
- Eastern Asia
- Journeys to all places in the world
- different languages
- many kinds of music
- watching series, videos, anime, ...
- playing at my PlayStation 4
- playing at general video games
It would be great if you:
- write me in your native language (maybe if its possible with a little translation)
- show something of ur country
- surprise me ^_^
- show me how your national money looks like
- show me some of your local food and snacks
I would be very happy if some people want to write with me a little.
Wir können auch sehr sehr gerne in deutsch schreiben ^_^
If you want to know anything about me feel free to ask.
Ahh yes, I´m 28 years old (since 4 days :D) and I live in south Germany, near Frankfurt, Darmstadt, Heidelberg ... , work as a taxi driver and go to the TU Darmstadt (University)
The best wishes and greetings from Germany,
PS: If you want, maybe it could be possible to visite each other if I make some journey to your country with my girlfriend ;)
my Name is Patrick, I'm from Germany and I'm currently 20 years old.
I want to learn the Japanese Language as I am interested in the Japanese Culture.
I also can help you with the german language, if someone needs help there. Just feel free to write me. :-)
You can do this via the contact form or Line.
Here's my Line-ID: patrickhen96
So hopefully we will get in contact. :-)
Ich heiße Aiko und studiere in Bamberg. Mir fällt es noch schwer Deutsch zu sprechen, und daher möchte ich mein Deutsch verbessern.
Das freut mich wenn ich jemanden kennenlernen könnte der für Japan / Japanisch Interesse hat. :)